Beyond photography, capturing a video of your wedding day is one of the only tangible mementos of your wedding day you can keep once memories have been made. Montana is small enough that we only have a handful of professional videographers available, so booking at least 6 months in advance is recommended to ensure options are available. Look for a videographer who will be capturing your day with more than one camera, and one who works with a second videographer to capture both sides of the ceremony and reception.
Bonafide Film House | 760-855-6086
Intermountain Productions | 970-454-7579
Moonstone Pictures | 406-222-3942
Moonwater Films | 406-581-1528
Britney Paige | 970-580-5477
Jade Flanagan Video | 406-321-0822
- What to do if Someone Drops Your Wedding Cake
- Guys! Planning a Wedding isn’t Just For Her
- Wow the Crowd: How to Give a Flawless Wedding Toast
- Choosing Your Bozeman Wedding Venue
- Engaged! Now What?
- She wants a ring, find one she’ll love.
- Picking Your Perfect Wedding Photographer
- A Montana Wedding on 2/6/16
- Top 10 Activities For a Weekend in Bozeman