Wedding Photography Packages
Bruce’s work at our wedding last year was amazing. Not only was he easy to get along with and open to all our ideas but his work is top notch. The quality of the photos are superb and his attention to detail in editing really shows. His website and digital distribution process made it effortless to share the precious moments he captured so well. My wife and I could not have been more pleased with working with Bruce and we highly recommend him for your next special occasion!
Bruce and Angela made our wedding day come alive. They captured all of the professional moments along with the candid shots that let me know that people truly did have a great time (since I was so busy!!) These memories are priceless to me and I am so glad I chose Muhlbradt Photography to capture our day!
-Jessica Gutting Smith
Contact Muhlbradt Photography
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm
Bozeman/Belgrade, Serving Southwest Montana and beyond
Inquire about your wedding
This goes directly to Muhlbradt Photography
- What to do if Someone Drops Your Wedding Cake
- Guys! Planning a Wedding isn’t Just For Her
- Wow the Crowd: How to Give a Flawless Wedding Toast
- Choosing Your Bozeman Wedding Venue
- Engaged! Now What?
- She wants a ring, find one she’ll love.
- Picking Your Perfect Wedding Photographer
- A Montana Wedding on 2/6/16
- Top 10 Activities For a Weekend in Bozeman